Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

hypocrisy?

A few blogs back i wrote about an owl painting I saw that I took a photo of instead of buying it. Well, guess what? A friend talked me into buying it today. I didn't put up much resistance, I must say. So, now I have to come to terms with hypocrisy? Is that what I am, a hypocrite? Too vulnerable to impulse is more like it. I have noticed lately that I am less impulsive, though. I think that has to do with the stability I feel by writing a blog almost every day. I feel a purpose and even though I have no idea who or how many might be reading it, I still am motivated to write. This must be good practice for me no matter what. I also feel like I have a lot to look forward to lately and that helps keep me focused. I hung the owl painting and appreciate it very much. I may be a hypocrite, but I do have good taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment