Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Idea City!!!

Ideas come to me like lightbulbs turning on all day long. It wears me out. I love to feel creative, don't get me wrong; but when ideas come faster than what you can possibly do with them that's when things get tough. I've got a new idea for yet ANother book I want to write called The Trailer Diaries about two bi-polar mothers who forge a close friendship. I have all the raw material necessary to write the book, but the thought of dredging through old memories and experiences just wears me out. It's a necessary book, though, because there's not one like it on the market already; I've done some research and discovered that much. So let's see what I can get going on that new idea this week. At least i can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment