Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Writer's Office


A writer's office is a very personal space. Much goes into the decorations, the chair, the table, what is on the walls, and such. My office sort of evolved over a period of months. Now, I have dismantled it all by moving--again--so I have to start from scratch and the first decision I have to make is where to put my table and chair and computer. I know I don't want i to be right by the TV where it is now cause it's in the way there. I haven't felt at home in my office since i moved and i think it's because i haven't put the stuff in order yet. That has to be this week's priority. An office can only become productive when it suits the writer to a T. Or is that just another excuse i make up for not being able to write consistently? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment